Call 877-649-6256 to speak with an American Sentinel University Representative
Why American Sentinel University?
For starters how does Low Tuition, Flexibility and Personal Support Sound?
You are a working professional, juggling your career, family and social life. You don't have time to attend traditional classes. That's why American Sentinel University provides accredited learning in an online environment, allowing you to choose when, where and how you learn. Whether you want to move up in your company, earn more money, or simply further your industry knowledge, let American Sentinel help you reach your educational and career goals.
American Sentinel provides a full spectrum of degree programs designed to give adult learners the flexibility they need to return to school. Other advantages include:
- One of the lowest tuition rates among online schools. Without sacrificing academic rigor, we have reduced our costs to offer lower tuition than most schools.
- Study and log-in weekly at your convenience. You schedule your "school time" according to your needs - study whenever and wherever possible.
- Personal support. One - on – one support from registration to graduation.
- Monthly starts for terms and semesters. This means that you don't have to wait until specific dates to start a course; course starts are always coming up.
- Extensive benefits for military personnel and spouses. We are approved to accept TA and VA tuition funding, offer reduced military tuition rates when TA and VA are not available, and offer military scholarships to cover all non-tuition costs such as books, software, and shipping fees.
*Students must have a valid RN license to apply for the RN to BS Nursing, RN to MS Nursing or MS Nursing degree programs.
American Sentinel University's Bachelor’s and Master’s nursing degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). American Sentinel University is also nationally accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council Accrediting Commission (DETC).