Welcome to Strayer University. We fit your life.
Established in 1892, Strayer University offers working adult students a quality education that’ s affordable, convenient, and supportive. Our flexible programs make it possible for you to earn a competitive MBA or your master's, bachelor's, or associate's degree on your schedule, without interrupting your personal or professional life.
Become one of over 60,000 working adult students who attend classes at more than 85 campuses or online, and benefit from our supportive staff who will guide you towards reaching your educational goals.
Strayer University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, which is one of the six regional accrediting bodies in the United States. The Commission is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. To find out more, visit the Middle States Commission web site at www.msche.org. (3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. 267-284-5000).
Strayer University can help you achieve your goals.
Key advantages of Strayer University:
- Attend classes at times that fit your schedule, on campus or online.
- Our quarter system makes it possible to take more courses in a year than a traditional semester system.
- Learn from qualified faculty who bring relevant theoretical and practical knowledge to the classroom.
- Receive the highest level of student support from our academic and administrative staff.
- Earn undergraduate credit for your work/life experience through CLEP tests, challenge exams and experiential learning portfolios.
- Career information, job referrals, and resume assistance are available to students.
Education for the way you live and learn.
Strayer University offers three educational formats to make getting to class more convenient for busy, working adult students.
At our campuses, you will learn in the traditional classroom setting at the times that fit your schedule.
With the online synchronous class format, you will attend class online at pre-determined days and times, hear live audio from your professor, and access a virtual blackboard.
With the online asynchronous class format, you will attend class each week anytime you want, 24/7. You will hear recorded audio and video presentations from your professor and access instructional materials on the Internet.
Investing in your future.
Numerous types of financing options are available to those who qualify, including:
- Federal Grants and Loans
- Active Duty Military Scholarship
- Veterans Educational Benefits, including the Post 9/11 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Scholarship
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts* (MyCAA)
- The Bailey Family Foundation Scholarship
- Employer Tuition Assistance
- Private Loans
Contact a Strayer University Admissions Officer to learn more.
*PLEASE NOTE: As of 2/17/10, the Office of the Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Military Community and Family Policy has announced that they have temporarily halted the MYCAA program which provides tuition assistance for military spouses. They are currently not accepting any new accounts or financial assistance. To learn more about the temporary pause of MYCAA and for information about other potential educational funding opportunities, call 1-888-256-9920 or email the MYCAA staff at email@example.com.
The education you need to succeed.
At Strayer University, we offer the highest caliber of education in proven educational formats.
* Program availability varies by state and campus. All classes within a program may not be available at every campus location. A student may be required to take courses in an online format in order to complete a degree program. Transfer of Course/Degree Credit to Other Institutions: The student should be aware that these degree programs may not transfer. The transfer of course/degree credit is determined by the receiving institution.
Certified to operate in Virginia by SCHEV. Licensed by the Board of Regents in Louisiana. Provisionally accredited by the Mississippi Commission on College Accreditation. Legally authorized to operate and grant degrees in Texas as an exempt institution under the rules of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. approved by the Wisconsin Educational Approval Board to offer programs in the state of Wisconsin. Is regulated by the Indiana Commission on Proprietary Education. Ohio registration numbers: 08-09-1877B, 08-09-1878B, 08-09-1978B, 08-09-1880B, 10-05-1933B.
Complete information about Strayer University, including its academic programs and disclosures, campus locations, admissions policy, and tuition, is located at http://www.strayer.edu/academic-program-information.
*By Clicking "Submit", I consent to receive telephone calls and e-mails from Strayer University at the phone number and e-mail address I have provided.